Monson

Monson

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Plethora of Picturolas

I believe the time has come for Forrest Daniel and I to post some pictures. We have had quite a few adventures in the last 7 months and we want to share the love:

Forrest just had his last wisdom tooth yanked, but he promised he would post his descriptions of the marvelous events depicted below when he is off of the drugs.....

Sledding with Russell over New Years
Forrest and Beckett doing what boys do...



The No Swimming sign at Zion's emerald lakes... Nathan, Ben, Forrest, Rachell and Beckett all had their swimming suits on.



Ryanne and Ben during our Bryce Canyon Hike




The beginning of the Bryce canyon hike was this scary, steep, winding descent.




I love this picture! Little Beckett and Nathan and Forrest fishing at some lake near Duck Creek.







These are Hoodoos...












Forrest taking his fishing very seriously.




Poor little guy.....



We have some good looking boys in our family.




I think Forrest is ready for his geology trek.




This is Ally playing the part of Winnie the Pooh in her summer play. She and Tigger stole the show.





My new haircut....looking kinda funny actually...



The Boys are Back in Town: Shooting Adventures in Frannie




What a nice bum Forrest has!




The Russell: These images are not posed....



Tim full of Enger





Ryanne looking a little too comfortable with this gun.






Forrest's V-day cake that he made for me! Too bad we are on a sugar fast right now.



Forrest in all of his manliness...


New Year's with the Fam


I love Momma Miriam and Daddy Shane!


My brother Layne and my sister Laurel opening Christmas presents!



Best of all...Russell

5 comments:

Russell Roberts said...

Hurrah, a new post! Awesome pictures.

Katrina said...

FUN FUN FUN! I love your hair too!

Russell Roberts said...

Okay, here is some of the conversation mom and I had while we were looking at this. "Forrest does have a nice bum." "Ben better watch his back, who knows what Ry could do if she got angry." "Tim looks like a 'Pride and Prejudice' character about to start a duel." "Elin doesn't look funny in her new hair cut!" "Russell, what a stud." Just kidding, that last part isn't true, but we enjoyed the post anyway.

Ryanne said...

hahahaha we loved Tim's shooting pose. we agree with what Russell had to say about it. Great post.

Anonymous said...

"Tim looks like a Pride and Prejudice character about to start a duel"? Since when are there duels in Pride and Prejudice or any Jane Austen novels for that matter? Hmmm.