On a more positive note, I don't know what good form in flog is, but whatever it is Forrest has got it. Forrest is quite a champ when it comes to flog. In fact, every time he swung that club, I couldn't help but compare him with Tiger. Their game is practically the same. I mean, look at the images below, they practically are the same person. You may not know this but Tiger is actually married to a Swedish model name Elin. It is like Tiger and Forrest have the same life.

Forrest was really quite good at flog, actually, which shouldn't be a surprise because he plays most sports well. (In the picture above, he is standing kinda far away from the ball though. It must be a practice swing.)
Apart from my soul being flogged, my birthday was wonderful. I spent the entire weekend with my family and received generous gifts from all. The best thing, in all honesty was just being with the people I love. Sappy, I know, but true. Thank you mum, and Ian, and Seth, and Lola, and Forrest, and Rachell, and Tim for being there in Provo with me and making my weekend so wonderful. Thank you Logan & Paula, Daddy, Mom and Dad Roberts, Emily & Kaylee & Alli for and Delys for calling me. Delys, I missed you! (Ian, I am still waiting on my kindle...)
Go Cougs!!! (Naturally, I have to throw that in there.)
2 comments:
You'll always be a winner to me, Elin hehehe. I don't know if I want to try golfing/flogging now. I'm pretty sure you could beat me at it. I'm glad you had a great birthday :) Thanks for always being so awesome!
Elly, this is me commenting on your post. Your post is the best! Yea.
Post a Comment