In the house in which I spent those delightful years of teenagedom, there hung in the downstairs bathroom a fancy piece of needlework that read, "Sisters are Joined at the Heart." It was actually quite a pretty little thing. I just never understood why it was hanging in the bathroom. Delys, Laurel, and I often quoted it to each other, half in jest, when wisdom needed to be imparted.
Though I'm not exactly sure what it means to be "joined at the heart," what I will say is my sisters are my best friends, my confidantes, and examples that I constantly look up to. And this last weekend, my little sister, Laurel Jenson became Laurel Hendricks in the Dallas, TX temple. So here we are, the three of us. Some things never change.
![]() |
| Yes, I do look like a purple marshmallow next to my 2 beautiful sisters. And yes, I am 9 months pregnant in this picture. And yes, I had been crying and that is why my face is so puffy. |



3 comments:
There is nothing like a sister. And you look lovely--nothing more beautiful than a righteous and pregnant woman!
What a happy post! I love you, Peach!
Yay, I'm skipping church and reading your blog. Don't worry, I'm not really skipping so much as taking care of grandpa. I'm so glad you're my family!
Post a Comment