Monson

Monson

Monday, March 8, 2010

Pictures Worth A Thousand Words









This is Forrest. Elin posted this blog and I am going to edit a bit before anybody reads it. I just want to say that my pants being wet down to me knees is a result of sitting in the front of the "boat" on Splash Mountain, and getting soaked, with water. It is not a result of anything that might have happened due to any fear I might have felt from sitting in the front of the boat.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for this post. P.S. You guys really did get wet! I hardly got a splash.

Andrea Forsyth said...

you guys belong in disney world. are you aware of this? seriously. if you ever want to know all my reasons why, i have about 57 of them. but for now, just know that i've never seen two people who embody the goodness of disney more than you two.

that didn't make sense, but i'm going to stick to it. miss you!